In line with the LMU summer language courses we are offering a special kind of pronunciation training (phonetics) this year: Pronunciation training by singing. This training is designed to support the general language course.
By taking part in this course you will experience:
- Lasting improvement of the fine motor skills of the vocal cords and your pronunciation. This will lead to better communication skills.
- Language level overlapping learning and singing.
- Intensive and active participation during the entire pronunciation training.
- Having access to German songs.
- Improved and faster ability to remember lyrics.
- A lot of fun doing untypical pronunciation training.
- The creation of a musical performance by the participants.
- Performing songs in front of an audience at the end of the summer language course.
The training will be conducted by a professional singing teacher in a group of no more than 20 people. Previous musical knowledge is not necessary.
Application and Costs:
- The training costs 50 € extra. The training consists of 5 x 90 minutes.
- If you are interested in this phonetic training, you can register for it on the general registration form.